Tag Editor is easy and handy tool for batch tagging and renaming of large music collections on Mac computers. Download sims 3 free for macbook pro. Supported formats: ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags for MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and MP4 tags for MP4. Sublime Text is probably one of the most famous text editors available for Mac. Kid3 audio tag editor can edit the tags of MP3, Ogg, FLAC, MPC & WMA files in an efficient way, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, set the tags of multiple files, generate tags from file names or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Disco.
IMusic is one of the best MP3 Tag Editor for Mac as it works as a multipurpose and multi. Stamp ID3 Tag Editor by NCH Software is a piece of software that can help you edit the ID3 tags of your audio files. Unfortunately, there is no version of Stamp ID3 Tag Editor for Mac available on the developer's website, but, there are several alternative tools that you can use to edit ID3 tags on Mac.
Jul 12,2019 • Filed to: Manage Music • Proven solutions
Do you want to use free ID3 tag editors ?
An ID3 tag is a metadata container that is most often used to store information about an MP3 file. The relevant information about an audio file like the name of the artist, album, track number, track title and genre is embedded within the audio file itself in ID3 format.
The information stored in the ID3 tags of the audio files can be changed, edited or otherwise removed completely altogether. To do so, you can download and use any tag editing software which is also known as tagger.
A tagger is an application that is used to edit the metadata (in ID3 format) of the audio files. The primary purpose of tag editors is to scrutinize and sort the information that is embedded within the multimedia files. There are many taggers available on the Internet in both free and paid versions that can be downloaded and used to organize your music library efficiently.
Here we list the top free ID3 tag editors that can be downloaded from the Internet for free.
Being one of the best ID3 Tag Editor for both Windows and Mac, iMusic could fix artist name, song title, music covers, year and genre automatically or manually . Besides, it also could transfer downloaded music from iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android to iTunes/Windows/Mac .
Steps to Use iMusic-Free ID3 Tag Editor
Step 1: After launch iMusic on your desktop, you could first download music by pasting the video URL, then go to 'iTunes Library' .
Step 2: Then Click the MP3 songs you want to add metadata, tap “Edit music info” option.
Step 3: A new panel on the right side will appear where you can edit MP3 metadata related to covet art, name, artists, album, genre, year, track. Add the needed details and click “Save”.
Download Link: http://www.id3tageditor.com
Version: 1.0 ; ;File Size: 376 KB
The free ID3 tag editors is a free software that can be used for both personal and commercial purposes. The free ID3 tag editors supports both of the ID3 versions: ID3V1 and ID3V2. Using the ID3 tag editor software, you can edit the metadata that is embedded in the audio file in the ID3 format. The program allows you to jump easily to the specific locations of the embedded information within the audio file, thus enabling you to edit and rename the ID3 tags efficiently and with ease.
The free ID3 tag editor application:
• Allows you to add your own comments to the audio files.
• Provides a synchronized slide show of the images and titles during the audio playback.
• Supports embedded cover picturse.
• Supports latest ID3 versions.
• Supports both Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Windows Vista
The free ID3 tag editors requires a computer system with the following hardware to work properly:
• Processor: 500 MHz processor. The faster the better.
• RAM: Minimum 256 MB: Recommended: 512 MB or more
Star Rating: 4 Stars out of 5 (Average user rating)
• It's a free software with no ads or spywares inside.
• It's a user-friendly application as it allows you to rename the tags in a smooth and simple way.
• It's fairly intuitive.
• Enables you to view the information in the form of a synchronized slide show during playback.
• Does not support multi-file editing (batch editing).
Download Link: http://download.cnet.com/ID3-TagIT/3000-2169_4-10544467.html
Version: 3.3 Size: 1.26 MB
ID3-TagIT is a free ID3 tag editor which is used to rename and edit the metadata of the ID3 tags in the MP3 files too. This free ID3 tag editors scrutinizes and sorts the information that is embedded in the ID3 format. What makes ID3-TagIT different and superior from other taggers is that using this software, you can even edit the ID3 tags on multiple files (process known as batch editing), and can easily organize the files in folders.
Supported Operating Systems: The software is specifically designed for Windows platform.
Star Rating:4 out of 5 stars (Average user rating)
• Supports both single file editing and batch editing.
• Supports both ID3V1 and ID3V2 versions.
• It has a simple user interface without any unnecessary toolbars. This makes editing the tags easier and faster.
• It's an intuitive and a user-friendly program.
• The software can handle several comments and genres in ID3V2 tags.
• Organizes the files into folders.
One of the major drawbacks of ID3-TagIT is that further development of this software has been terminated, and therefore the latest versions of the program are not available.
Download Link: http://download.cnet.com/Stamp-ID3-Tag-Editor/3000-2141_4-10580125.html(available in both free trial version and paid professional version).
Version: 2.39 File Size: 582KB
This free ID3 tag editor enables you to rename, edit and delete the metadata embedded within the audio files. Such metadata is mostly stored in ID3 format. The free MP3 ID3 tag editor enables you to edit the information like genre, title, artist, album, year, track number, comments of an audio file which can help you organize your music library efficiently.
Star Rating:3 out of 5 stars (Average user rating)
• Enables you to edit the metadata information stored in .WAV, .MP3, and any other audio file format that supports ID3 tags.
• Supports multiple file editing (or batch editing).
• Enables you to listen to the audio files before editing its ID3 tags.
• Allows you to add your own comments to the audio files.
• Has limited support for editing the .WAV file metadata.
• Does not let you add spaces between the words. Tapping spacebar plays the selected song instead of adding a space.
• Has unnecessary substantial add-ons.
• Does not let you write your own genre or category and you are compelled to select one from the list of option genres present within the software itself.
Download Link: http://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html
This free ID3 tag editor is a freeware application that comes with an easy-to-use windows interface. You can use the software to edit ID3 tags which include the title of the song, artist, album’s name, year of release, track number, and genre. The basic tags are displayed in customizable front panel, whereas the extended tags are shown in a separate window. This free mp3 ID3 tag editor supports online database lookups and enables you to embed multiple images for your album cover.
Supported Operating System: Windows
Star Rating:4 out of 5 stars (average user rating)
• Supports most of the common metadata formats including ID3V1, ID3V2.3, ID3V2.4, iTunes MP4, .WMA, and APE tags.
• Has an automatic rename feature that renames an audio file based on its tag information.
• Enables batch editing.
• Supports editing cover images.
• Enables you to import tags from online databases.
• Creates playlists automatically while editing.
• Full Unicode support.
• Has no available portable version.
• Provides the option of adding the lyrics column in the front panel, but it is restricted to 6 lines and inextensible.
Download Link: http://download.cnet.com/TigoTago/3000-2141_4-10414585.html
This free ID3 tag editor is a spreadsheet based tag editor that enables you to edit ID3 tags of multiple files efficiently. The Batch Editing feature enables you to easily modify tags and rename a large number of files in a single go. This free mp3 ID3 tag editor supports both basic and extended tags.
Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.
Star Rating:4 out of 5 stars (average user rating)
• Supports online database lookups on freedb.org and discogs.com.
• Provides http connection with proxy authorization.
• Has a user friendly Help forum that provides descriptive answers with multiple screenshots.
• Allows you to preview all the changes before saving.
• Allows online database search from only two websites.
• Does not have traditional menus as other interfaces of Windows-based applications do.
• Does not have any portable version released till date.
Customizing song information might seem unimportant to some people. However, to some people, it is very important to arrange and organize music in their own way. Editing song information such as artist name, title, and genre, and more. If you have a large song collection and need to tag information, the easiest way to work with metadata is to use the best free MP3 tag editor for Mac to get your work done in minimum time.
Here in this post, we have compiled a list of the best MP3 tagging tool for your Mac.
iMusic is one of the best MP3 Tag Editor for Mac as it works as a multipurpose and multi-platform tool. Let’s take a look at the features of iMusic:
MusicBrainz Picard is a cross-platform music tag editor for Mac. Let’s take a look at the features of MusicBrainz Picard:
Also Read:How To Run Windows On Mac
MetaBliss is a new MP3 tag editor for Mac OS X available for free. Let’s take a look at the features of Meta bliss:
One of the best free audio tag editors for Mac, Kid3, can efficiently edit tags for your MP3, WMA, Ogg, FLAC, MPC and more. Let’s take a look at the features of Meta bliss:
Also Read: 8 Best Media Center For Mac
Metadatics is a MP3 tag editor Mac which is powerful and advanced audio metadata editor which can be used to edit the tags seamlessly. Let’s take a look at the features of Metadatics:
Last but not the least, TuneUp helps you to manage, and organize your audio music collection easily. Let’s take a look at the features of TuneUp:
So, this is the list of the Best Free MP3 Tag Editor For Mac. Choose the one you like and organize and arrange your music library the way you want.
The World Health Organization (WHO) issued an update to coronavirus mask-wearing guidance for the first ..
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Wednesday announced shorter coronavirus-related ..
Calling all stargazers! Don't miss the Geminid meteor shower, peaking mid-December with hundreds of shooting ..
NASA is sending astronauts back to the moon and on to Mars atop the biggest rocket in history. Boeing ..
Within hours of arriving, it started drilling and scooping lunar rocks and soil to bring back to Earth. ..
Images of the scene are revealing the extent of the damage at the famous facility.
Scott Pianowski looks ahead to the fantasy playoffs and reveals which running backs have the most favorable ..
LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $85 million extension with the Los Angeles Lakers , agent Rich ..
The NFL defended playing Wednesday's Steelers-Ravens game, saying that the Baltimore COVID-19 outbreak ..
"It has taken me 42 years to say that, but I'm so proud of where I am right now and I'm so happy where ..