Trip Duration: 8 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Mohare Danda Trek – 8 Days.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 970m) and Maximum (3,300m).
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Trek cost:U$D 570-790.
Group Size:1-20 peoples.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Galeshower.
Trekking Ending point:Nayapul.
Mohare Danda Trek is one the new hiking trails in the Annapurna Himalayas region. It’s short and an easy trekking destination in Nepal, this trek is a combine of a naturally garlanded and beautiful environment. 10 Days Mohare Danda Trek Present in the western part of Nepal is a location an occurrence with delightful landscapes and provides a glorious views of Mt. Dhaulagiri ranges, Annapurna ranges and many more white snow capped mountains. And others chance to explore the unique local traditional with stunning views of sunrise and sunset. Mohare Danda trek is supplementary beautiful to see the Annapurna Ranges and Mt. Dhaulagiri part. This is the bright adventure an exclusion south-east stacking and buttress of green hills make the more incredible moments in your journey in the worlds. This trek is most popular by Eco – society Lodge trek in Nepal Himalayas region.
Mohare Danda Trek provides a hint of Annapurna’s secreted Valley, experiences of attractive parts as well as knows hidden valleys, local traditional, ethnic and lifestyle. It’s one of the delightful adventure activities in a clean and quiets an environment. This trek is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, pine forest, gree hills, Bamboo, Oaks etc. It’s also between two well-known trips to Ghorepani Poon Hill (3,210m) and Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). Likewise Mohare danda trekking Present in a gorgeous settlement, genially hospitality from the local people of this region.
This trip also other chance to explore the flora and fauna, magnificent Himalayas ranges. Mohare Danda Trek is less crowds and peaceful trip in Nepal Himalayas, which is eco-tourism trail in the Annapurna region. Mohare Danda Trek provides to see the stunning mountains views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8,167m, Nilgiri 7,065m, Hiuchuli 6,445m, Annapurna South 7,265m, Annapurna I 8,091m, Machhapuchhare 6,993m and many more etc.
Short and easy Mohare Danda Trek Itinerary begins from UNESCO world Heritages sites in Kathmandu valley and scenic drive to Pokhara, then we trel leads to passing the bank of kali Gandaki river side, green forest, passes delightful local villages, rice fields, diversity, and unique local culture. Mohare Danda Trek offers the staying local tea house and develops eco-tourism system. This place is the homeland of latest famous Mahabir Pun where you can know find facilitated with an electronic communiqué.
The journey to Mohare Danda is really unbelievable trip in Annapurna Himalayas region. This trek route has immense popular Gurung Community village of Ghandruk, which is one of the famous village in the Annapurna regions. This villages has chance to explore the beautiful local culture, old Gurung Museum, ancient Buddhist monastery, School etc.
We designed Mohare Danda Trek 10 Days package tours those who want to go this journey and see the delightful mountains views, local culture, and natural landscape, as well as hidden valley, lifestyle of Annapurna regions. Then you may keep contacting with us feel free to get in touch any time, we are always here for yours services and ours times are always in the mountains with mountains lovers and Hikers.
Our contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +977-9818141334
BEST TIME TO DO MOHARE DANDA TREK:
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do Mohare Danda Trek. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapuchhare and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Mohare Danda Trek in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Mohare Trek. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Mohare Danda Trek.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season to Mohare Danda Trek are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Mohare Danda Trek will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Mohare Danda Trek can be around as low as -10°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
MOHARE DANDA TREK HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Galeshower.
- Walking through the delightful pine forest and Green Hills.
- Visit to an exciting local villages in the Himalayas.
- Stunning Mountains views with sunrise and sunset.
- Reach the highest point of your destination Mohare Danda 3,300m.
- Visit to an amazing city of Pokhara.
- Hike to magnificent view point of Public Poon Hill (3,210m).
- Wide ranges of flora and Fauna.
- Try the local foods and stay Eco-community Lodges.
- Discover the unique Villages like, Mohare danda, Ghorepani, Tadapani and Ghandruk Village.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > MOHARE DANDA TREK - 8 DAYS
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m/2,690ft) 7/8 Hours drive by tourist bus overnight at Pokhara.
- Day02: Drive to Galeshwor and Trek to Bans Kharka (1,525m/5,003ft) 4 Hours.
- Day03: Ban Kharka to Naangi (2,100m/6,889ft) 5/6 Hours walking.
- Day04: Naangi to Mohare Danda (3,300m/10,826ft) 6/7 hours walking.
- Day05: Mohare Danda to Ghorepani (2,860m/9,383ft) 5/6 Hours walking.
- Day06: Early morning hike to poon hill for sunrise with mountains views and trek to Ghandruk Village (1965m/6,446ft) 6/7 Hours walking.
- Day07: Ghanruk to Nayapul (910m/2985ft) 4 Hours walking and drive to Pokhara 1/30 Hours
- Day08: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist Bus 7/8 Hours
MOHARE DANDA TREK ROUTE MAP
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara – Galeshower by Van.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LISTS:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.